Exam Name: HubSpot Social Media Marketing Certification
HubSpot Social Media Marketing Solutions
Everyone nowadays are looking for maximum conversion for their business. In this task of conversion finding, many companies have shifted online. Everyone is trying to make their brand value healthy, and Social Media is the best source for strengthening your brand value. Substantial brand value is directly proportional to an increase in the conversion rate. The increasing trend of social media has increased the business’s interest in this platform. If you know a product or service and good content creation skills, you can master social media. To help marketers master their social media platforms, HubSpot has released a Social Media Marketing Course.
About the Course
Social media today is a widely accepted platform all over the world. The marketers have also started to prefer advertising through social media rather than search engines. The reason behind this is the presence e and engagement of customers on social media platforms. This course contains around 40 video lectures that will train you in the following:-
- How to build your brand presence on social media?
- How to develop content that can maximize your engagements?
- How to perform the targeting and retargeting process via social media advertisements?
- How to design a social media advertising campaign?
After successfully watching the course content, you need to take attest. This test will prove your proficiency in the concept of social media marketing. The certificate earned by you can be used to land various social media marketing projects.
Motive of providing HubSpot Social Media Marketing Exam Solutions
If you want to master any social media platform, you need a lot of practice. You need to try different platforms and strategies before you find the perfect one. This practice is also required to pass the test designed by HubSpot. For the sole purpose of practicing, we are providing you the latest exam questions bundled with the experts’ solution.
If you think there is any problem with any question or solution, please contact us.
Number of questions provided – 99
- Which of the following social media expense do you want to track so you can calculate ROI on your marketing campaigns?
- True or false: Ephemeral stories are quick bits of content, both video and photo, often with fun filters and “stickers” that disappear after a short period of time (1-24 hours).
- Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?
- True or false? A buyer persona is as important as business objectives when developing a social media strategy.
- Why would you want a service to help you manage and discover influence?
- True or false? The best way to choose the right social media tool is to think about your business goals, then narrow down your choices based on that goal criteria.
- What do senior leaders care about when it comes to your social media plan? Choose all that apply.
- True or false? Simon Sinek says that people want to buy what you have. They don’t care about what you believe.
- True or False? In social media, a service level agreement (SLA) refers to how much time passes between when a customer reaches out and when the company responds.
- What is the biggest challenge that most social media practitioners have?
- Which of the below is not one of the five types of social media models?
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit of having a social media strategy?
- True or False? You should revisit your KPIs every 18 months.
- When it comes to social listening, how do you know which social networks to start with?
- How can social media monitoring inform your sales and product teams?
- Why do you need to develop a business case for a new social monitoring technology?
- What should you do if your competitor has a big public blunder?
- True or false? Social Content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- Fill in the blank: Instagram stories are a great way to _____________.
- Why are hashtags helpful?
- When developing your brand’s tone, _______ is key.
- True or false? Jumping onto an unrelated hashtag to promote your material is spammy.
- True or false? The longer your social posts, the more likely that content will be seen and re-shared.
- Visual images are usually things like ________. Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following is NOT an example of active language you should use on a call-to-action?
- True or false? Curating content means publishing someone else’s content as if it were your own.
- “Real-time marketing” refers to:
- Let’s say you conduct a content audit on your competitors and see that they’re having success with live video, but you haven’t really tried live video yet. What might you do?
- True or false? Humanizing your brand gives you a competitive edge because people like making connections, and they like to invest their time and money in people they can relate to.
- Voice refers to:
- True or false? 12% of people generate 70% of the impact online.
- True or false? Commissions for celebrity influencers are generally 5% of the sale.
- Which type of influencer might be primarily behind the scenes in your marketing campaign?
- What is NOT a way that a brand can see financial gain from doing social customer service?
- True or false? A channel takeover, such as letting an influencer run your Instagram or Twitter handle for a day, is a good idea for brands.
- What is a Social Media Service Level Agreement (SLA)?
- Why should you trust the influencer and give them creative license?
- True or false? When you use language in your social responses that is too casual, you lose the respect of your audience.
- True or false? It’s not a good policy to delete all negative comments.
- Why is user-generated content (UGC) so important? Choose all that apply.
- What is social selling the inbound way?
- True or false? “Earned” media is exposure your brand has paid for, e.g., advertising or promotions.
- True or false? Canned messages are a quick and easy way to reach a wide audience in social media to find the right prospects.
- Do brands have legal ownership over content that users generate about their brand?
- Why is content moderation important for user-generated campaigns?
- When should a salesperson put forth the sales pitch in social media?
- True or false? One-to-one engagement doesn’t result in customers spending more.
- True or false? Asking for reviews is something you should never do in social media.
- Posting curated content on social shows your audience you’re committed to:
- What do we mean when we say you should post an “80/20 mix” on social media?
- True or false? If you’re posting the same content across different channels, make sure you post them simultaneously—on the same days and at the same times.
- What did fashion brand Burberry do to revolutionize how marketers use social media?
- Which one of the following is NOT a way that UGC can help marketers?
- Which of the following is NOT a type of influencer?
- True or false? It’s necessary to conduct a social media audit every 2–3 years.
- What is a social media audit?
- Fill in the blank: “Facebook Ads is great for targeting based on _______, while Google Ads targets based on your audience’s ________.
- In what stage of the buyer’s journey would an advertisement for a free trial of your product be most appropriate?
- True or false? It’s always better to target your ads towards as broad a group of people as possible.
- Which of the following would not contribute to ad fatigue?
- An ad for your upcoming webinar on network security should lead people directly to ___________.
- You bid $5.00 on a click on your Facebook ad. The next highest bidder only pays $3.00 to target an ad at the exact same audience. How much will Facebook make you pay to win the bid?
- The number of leads you generate that actually become paying customers is known as your ________.
- Which one of the below choices is NOT a reason you should be measuring your social media ROI?
- You’re starting a project and don’t have a past campaign to use as a benchmark. How can you secure executive buy-in?
- True or false? When measuring your social media ROI, you calculate the effectiveness of an action by dividing the net income by the cost of this action and multiplying it by 100.
- Why do you need to use leading indicators of revenue success when calculating ROI on your social media strategy?
- True or False? To implement an effective social media strategy, you have to be aware of the legal challenges, not ethical ones.
- A(n) ________ outlines guidelines and best practices for employees to follow on social media.
- What’s the first step organizations and brands need to take when establishing a social media policy?
- What is NOT an example of a social media crisis?
- True or false? Evaluating the team dynamics and how each member did in the crisis along with analyzing the reactions, KPIs, and overall response to the crisis happens during the response stage.
- There are certain actions that need to be taken into consideration for a social media crisis. What’s an action you should avoid?
- There are many benefits to having a social media strategy. Which answer is NOT one of them?
- On which social network should you share content most frequently?
- Which KPI is most likely to be a vanity metric?
- Which of these KPIs demonstrate engagement? Choose all that apply.
- What’s the difference between social listening and social monitoring?
- How can social media listening increase customer advocacy?
- True or false? Social listening can help you find leads.
- Why are UTM parameters so valuable to your social listening and monitoring program?
- If you don’t have your _____________ in mind as you’re developing content and social campaigns, then you probably aren’t using social as effectively as you could be.
- True or false? You should make sure experimentation is ingrained in your strategic plan.
- Which of the below is NOT one of the three factors determining how an influencer can impact behavior?
- True or false? Your campaign should also help the influencer build authority and further their own content or reach.
- How much of the buyer’s journey is digital?
- Why should you talk directly with your social followers and prospects?
- True or false? Selling to prospects by messaging them on Facebook could be seen as invading their private space.
- What is one of the major benefits of Facebook Lead Ads?
- True or false? The world has changed and so has how we think about inbound, which is why advertising should be considered part of your marketing playbook.
- Which of the following social media expenses do you want to track so you can calculate ROI on your marketing campaigns? Choose all that apply.
- What should you do to secure executive buy-in if you’re starting a social media project and don’t have a past campaign to use as a benchmark?
- True or False? The Holistic model is the most common social team structure used by organizations today.
- Why do stakeholders matter as you begin to develop your team structure?
- Why should you be careful about monitoring competitors?
- The _________ stage focuses on creating message maps and listening protocols on social media.
- True or false? Social media helps people feel INFORMED by helping them learn new things, stay up to date on topics that matter to them, and discover new ideas and trends.
- What is the main benefit of using animated GIFs in social content?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.