Exam Name: Social Media Marketing Crash Course
- LinkedIn should not be a social channel to consider using, if your marketing goal is Business to Business (B2B) Lead Generation.
- Which of the following are “Meta” brands?
- YouTube will not suggest videos related to what you have previously watched.
- What are the best practices one should use across social media platforms to ensure that your content gets more engagement?
- When using the Semrush Social Tracker tool, which metric should you consider using to review engagement, if you do not have many posts or a smaller audience compared to that of your competition?
- Which Semrush tool can allow you to filter message type by mention, post comment, or direct message?
- You can use Facebook and Instagram with Semrush’s Social Poster tool without connecting to Business Pages.
- Which Semrush tool can be used to conduct a social media audit of your competitors?
- Which report within the Semrush Social Tracker tool allows you to add news feeds?
- Which metric measures the percentage of people who take a desired action after being exposed to a campaign?
- The last step of IRM is negotiating terms of collaboration
- Using Buzz Guru can allow you to search for influencers using which criteria?
- Semrush’s Social Analytics Engagement report showcases KPIs against a previous time frame.
- Measuring your social media marketing activities can allow for which of the following?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.