Exam Name: Certification in Programmatic: Audience Deals
- Which of the following statements about programmatic advertising is correct?
- What is “automated buying” in programmatic advertising?
- In advertising, direct buying is the only way to reach the right audience. True or false?
- Which of the following characteristics describe programmatic advertising?
- What is a DMP?
- Which of the following options correctly represents the selling and buying process in a programmatic environment?
- Through which platform can a brand or agency manage its programmatic campaigns?
- What does brand safety mean in programmatic advertising?
- What is Audience Deals?
- What sets Audience Deals apart from other programmatic solutions? Select 2 Correct Responses
- Which of the following are benefits of Audience Deals?
- What kind of data does Audience Deals use to create more effective campaigns?
- Is it advisable to micro-segment audiences?
- Which of the following statements about Audience Deals is false?
- What type of segmentation allows you to target your ads to audiences such as athletes, techies, fashionistas, or gamers? Select All Correct Responses
- What do we call “Pick and Build”?
- How many parameters or segments should an advertiser choose to create a customized audience for their Audience Deals campaign?
- What type of platform should a brand or agency hire to run its Audience Deals campaign?
- Can brands and agencies inquire about available inventory when planning their Audience Deals campaigns?
- Which formats can be used to run Audience Deals campaigns?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.