Exam Name: How to Get More Customers with Your Small Business Website with Wes McDowell
- Fill in the blank: SEO brings in ___; persuasive content will lead to ____ .
- Which one of these is a bad Call To Action?
- Looking into the reviews of a product is which type of search intent?
- True or False: A great place to put secondary keyword phrases is in the Alt text of images.
- Fill in the blank: Using keywords will \_\_\_affect your Google rankings.
- Which of these is NOT true about SEO?
- True or False: SEO ranking is based on your whole website and all of its pages.
- Which should you do first, write your content or research keywords?
- Which of these is not a Golden Rule of Persuasion?
- True or False: People can end up on your service or product pages without starting on your homepage.
- Which one sells better: Feature or Benefit?
- How many FAQs should you include on your page?
- How many primary phrases should you have per page?
- Who can see the Alt text?
- Keywords are best for bringing in:
- What do people put most emphasis on?
- Which of these is NOT one of the purposes of your hero section?
- True or False: You can add your keywords directly into the quotes of testimonials.
- Where can you analyze the top 10 results for your primary phrase?
- What filters should you use when sorting your results on the Semrush site to find the best keywords?
- True or False: You have to include your primary phrase in your homepage URL.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.