Exam Name: Google Analytics for Power Users Assessment Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/K
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- When viewing the Mobile Overview report below and comparing “Made a Purchase” and “Didn’t make a purchase” segments, which conclusion is recommended?
- Which report, without additional configuration, shows e-commerce conversion rates for users on Tablets?
- Which feature enables you to analyze up to 3 dimensions at once?
- Which setting do you use to change the metric displayed in the table?
- If one of your site’s paid traffic sources had a low ecommerce conversion rate, which actions should you take? (select two)
- You have a goal configured for newsletter signups. You want to determine which traffic sources are sending you the most users who’ve signed up for your newsletter. In this All Traffic report, which setting should you adjust to find this data?
- How would you view data for Revenue, Transactions, and Average Order Value per traffic source?
- In this Channels report, we’ve clicked into the Referral channel. What are the two top sources of users in the Referral channel?
- What does “(Other)”? indicate in the Channels report? (select two)
- Where can you view a heatmap reporting users by time of day?
- You’re running an email promotion providing a discount to users with a birthday in the month of September. What metrics and dimensions should you include in a custom report to determine the day and time when users are most likely to complete a purchase?
- When used as a content site KPI, what does a high Average Time on Page indicate about a specific page’s performance?
- In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
- What can be used to measure scroll depth in Google Analytics?
- When tracking both ecommerce and goals, what are two ways to analyze Page Value based only on ecommerce? (select two)
- Assuming that ecommerce tracking and/or goals are configured, which of the following Analytics reports does NOT show conversion rates?
- What are two benefits of the Reverse Goal Path report? (select two)
- How could you compare the conversion rate for when the “About Us” page was viewed versus when the page was not viewed?
- What actions must you take to enable Enhanced Ecommerce in Google Analytics? (select two)
- What can the Product List Performance report be used for? (select three)
- In this Product List Performance report, which product list and list position is most efficient at driving product clicks?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- In this Product Performance report, which product indicates potential issues with the product details page?
- What can the Shopping Behavior Analysis report tell you? (select two)
- In this Checkout Behavior Analysis report, which step in the checkout process should you optimize based on its drop-off rate?
- Which report would you use to build a segment of users who abandoned a specific step of the checkout path?
- You decide to run a landing page experiment to test a new carousel which highlights your top performing products. Which two reports could you use to determine which products to highlight? (select two)