Exam Name: Lead Generation Accelerator: Master the Art of Attracting Your Ideal Customers Exam
- What is a lead score and how is it used in lead generation?
- What is the first step in creating a qualification framework in lead generation?
- Creating a lead magnet is not important in a lead generation campaign.
- What is the importance of determining the value of your average lead in a lead generation campaign?
- What are the two types of ads that can supplement one another to generate leads and build brand awareness on Google?
- What is the Keyword Difficulty (KD%) and how can it be used in a business’s SEO strategy?
- How can influencer marketing contribute to a lead generation strategy?
- Which of the following is a benefit of split testing in lead generation strategies?
- Which tool integrates with Google Search Console to facilitate the launch, testing, and analysis of marketing results for improving lead generation?
- Which of the following are good practices for keeping your website and content updated to improve lead generation? Select all that apply.
- When implementing better CTAs, it’s important to avoid using a sense of urgency.
- Which of the following are ways to optimize your lead form? Select all that apply.
- Which of the following is true about Keyword Difficulty?
- With LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you can discover potential customers, keep them organized in lists, and reach out to them easily through InMail for free.
- Which of the following is a benefit of creating customer interviews and case studies for video marketing?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.