Exam Name: Role of Content Course with Eric Enge
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Why is EAT important?
- True or False: Building valuable backlinks, creating high volumes of content, and making it informational can boost your SEO.
- What are the most important insights that the case studies we showed teach us? Choose the two best answers.
- Choose two correct statements about users’ needs.
- Choose the right statement about links.
- Why is Backlink Analysis essential to improving your performance? Choose three answers.
- What makes a great link?
- Why should you consider a content hub?
- Why is informational content important?
- What do our case studies about links as a ranking factor show us?
- How can improving your EAT help your business? Choose the three best answers.
- How do we balance comprehensive content with the desire for easy to navigate websites?
- What are the most important aspects of content for SEO? Choose two correct answers.
- Which of these is the most important aspect of links to your site?
- What are the downsides of using a blog to publish evergreen content? Choose two answers.
- Why do people link to you?
- What are some of the ways you can filter links in SEMrush? Choose three answers.
- What are some of the benefits of informational content? Pick the three best answers.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.