Exam Name: Introduction to Data Studio Assessment
Introduction To Data Studio Certification Solutions
Whenever someone publishes data on the Google platform via their website or through any other sources, it becomes essential to manage it. This management of data consists of gaining insights into the data. It will help the marketer and professional analysts make changes in their data to create a beneficial, positive impact on their audience and reach their goal.
To fulfill the requirement, you can use the Data Studio. You will be able to fetch all the reports you require from that data studio. New marketer and analysts often face problems using this Data Studio; that is why to help them learn and gain expertise in the Data Studio, Google Analytics Academy has designed a new course – Introduction to Data Studio Certification Course.
About Introduction to Data Studio Certification Course
In this course, you will get an overview of how to use Data Studio effectively and collect the data you require to fulfill your analysis purpose. This course contains the following:-
- Working of Data Studio
- Overview regarding the Data Studio Homepage.
- Teaches you to connect your data and create a report in the studio.
- Helps you in the analysis of your reports.
- Basics of visualization of data.
After studying all the videos, you have to appear for an MCQ based test generated by the Analytics Academy. This test will help you achieve a certificate which will further prove your efficiency in curating the data and using Data Studio.
Motive of Providing Introduction to Data Studio Certification Exam Solutions
It is always said that practice is the key to success, whether whatever field you are in. To help you practice for the certification exam, we provide you the latest questions asked in the exam bundled along with the solutions.
If you face any issue during your practice session, feel free to contact us. We wish you all the best for your exam.
Number of questions provided – 35
- What are the benefits of using Data Studio?
- Which are examples of data sets?
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Which types of components can be included in a report?
- Which term refers to the underlying data that can be connected to Data Studio?
- Which access permission would you provide to a coworker to collaborate with them on a report?
- To share your report via a public link and allow all viewers to see chart data, which data source setting would you choose?
- What is the order in which data flows into Data Studio charts?
- If you upload data from a CSV file to create a data set in Google Cloud, how can you update that data set in the future?
- Which feature helps you create a new report quickly?
- Which actions can you take on the Data Studio Home page?
- Which is the best tool to quickly visualize data that answers a specific question without saving or sharing it?
- What can you do with the Explorer tool?
- What can you do with calculated fields?
- What can an individual viewing a report do?
- What is the benefit of using the Theme tab?
- Which components must get their data from a data source?
- In which ways can you change an existing field?
- What must the data source owner do to allow report editors to modify data fields?
- Which setting makes your report larger?
- What is the purpose of extracting data?
- What does the “refresh fields” button in the data source do?
- What is unique about a report-level component, compared to a page-level component?
- What is one benefit of using blended data?
- What does a filter control allow viewers to do?
- What do the Theme tab settings affect?
- What can a single filter control affect?
- What is required for a single chart to reference data from two different data sources?
- Which sharing option always requires recipients to log in with their Google account?
- What is the purpose of creating a thumbnail image of your report?
- Which reflects a best practice for designing your report?
- How can you use any Data Studio report as a template?
- What is the purpose of a bullet chart?
- What is the purpose of templates?
- What is the purpose of a scatter plot?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.