Exam Name: Introduction to Data Studio Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/Tlzjg
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What are the benefits of using Data Studio?
- Which are examples of data sets?
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Which types of components can be included in a report?
- Which term refers to the underlying data that can be connected to Data Studio?
- Which access permission would you provide to a coworker to collaborate with them on a report?
- To share your report via a public link and allow all viewers to see chart data, which data source setting would you choose?
- What is the order in which data flows into Data Studio charts?
- If you upload data from a CSV file to create a data set in Google Cloud, how can you update that data set in the future?
- Which feature helps you create a new report quickly?
- Which actions can you take on the Data Studio Home page?
- Which is the best tool to quickly visualize data that answers a specific question without saving or sharing it?
- What can you do with the Explorer tool?
- What can you do with calculated fields?
- What can an individual viewing a report do?
- What is the benefit of using the Theme tab?
- Which components must get their data from a data source?
- In which ways can you change an existing field?
- What must the data source owner do to allow report editors to modify data fields?
- Which setting makes your report larger?
- What is the purpose of extracting data?
- What does the “refresh fields” button in the data source do?
- What is unique about a report-level component, compared to a page-level component?
- What is one benefit of using blended data?
- What does a filter control allow viewers to do?
- What do the Theme tab settings affect?
- What can a single filter control affect?
- What is required for a single chart to reference data from two different data sources?
- Which sharing option always requires recipients to log in with their Google account?
- What is the purpose of creating a thumbnail image of your report?
- Which reflects a best practice for designing your report?
- How can you use any Data Studio report as a template?
- What is the purpose of a bullet chart?
- What is the purpose of templates?
- What is the purpose of a scatter plot?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.