Exam Name: SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Certification Exam
Visit SEMrush to Become a Certified Content Marketer
People who know content marketing tools by SEMrush or who want to learn about it in detail should visit the SEMrush platform, where they have this fantastic toolkit prepared for content marketing. This toolkit is prepared to accomplish tasks such as analysis and optimization of your content. And if you are running short on ideas, you can also take help from the toolkit.
The toolkit expert would be able to practice the right distribution strategy for the content and further track and manage the content’s performance. Once you get friendly with every aspect of the toolkit, you can also appear for a certification exam.
When to Appear For SEMrush Content Marketing Toolkit Exam?
As discussed, you need to be familiar with the content marketing toolkit of SEMrush and become fluent with its aspects to pass the exam. For this, you can enroll in the free course created to explain all significant parts of the toolkit with video lectures and readable notes.
The course and toolkit are focused on creating content that engages the audience on the search engines and spreads organically on social media platforms. The free-of-cost exam will have 20 multiple choice questions that you have to answer within 27 minutes.
Look Out Previous Test Questions and Their Solutions for the Preparation
You can get answers to questions asked in previous content marketing tests quickly at our website. But these solutions are provided only for preparation and not for any cheating purposes. Therefore, you should only check for the answers during pre-testing yourself.
It helps you prepare through previous tests as they help you form an idea about what module you should focus more upon and what is less critical. You can practice with these questions to receive the certificate after passing the exam.
- You CANNOT sort sources by mentions, or filter out only blog mentions in the Brand Monitoring tool
- To see audience, engagement and activity for your social media accounts, you would create an On Page SEO Checker campaign.
- Look at the image below. According to the Keyword Manager, it will be easier to get higher position in Google if you write an article using the first set of keywords.
- Which tools should a marketing specialist use to assess their online reputation? Choose two answers.
- You have written a new article and it was published on several websites. Which SEMrush tool should you use to monitor your article’s exposure?
- The On Page SEO Checker report, as shown in the image below, shows signs of keyword stuffing, based on comparison with your competitors
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- Which tool helps you stay informed of changes in your article’s position in Google’s organic search for a chosen keyword?
- Which SEMrush tools should you use to find the most resonant ideas for your content based on people’s search queries and questions about a specific topic? Choose two answers.
- What are the SEO Content Template Tool’s key recommendations based on?
- What does the TF-IDF metric from On Page SEO Checker show?
- With the help of which tool can you get SEO recommendations for your future articles based on analysis of your Google top 10 organic competitors?
- Which SEMrush tool can be integrated with your Google Analytics account in order to see how your blog posts perform?
- Which metrics does the Social Media Tracker NOT track for a Facebook account?
- The Post Tracking tool allows you to monitor the sources of your articles’ backlinks.
- You are about to start writing an article and want to get ideas for a chosen topic. You type your keyword in the Topic Research tool’s search bar and select a desired subtopic within the generated report. Which of the following insights would the tool offer you for each subtopic? Choose three answers.
- When working with the Topic Research tool, you can enter your domain name. What is the purpose of this?
- Which two types of notifications can you set up in the Marketing Calendar?
- What can be done with the help of the Marketing Calendar? Choose three answers.
- Which metrics AREN’T available in the Content Audit report? Choose three answers.
- Which metrics are available in the Content Audit report? Choose three answers.
- While exploring the Social Media Tracker, you find out that your best-performing post on Twitter earned 120 likes, 18 retweets, and 12 replies, while your competitor’s top post got 147 likes and 53 retweets. Your audience is comprised of 9,000 users, and your competitor’s — 12,000 users. Whose post has a higher engagement rate?
- Look at the list of recommended keywords from the SEO Writing Assistant. Why are some of these keywords highlighted green?