Exam Name: Semrush Site Audit Course
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/semrush-site-audit-course/
SEMrush Site Audit Exam Solutions
If you are a website owner, then you must be well known about the concept of auditing the website. The audit of the website means taking an overview of the website and making a report in which you will include all the pros and cons of the website and suggest the changes. Most of the changes are related to the SEO of the website, which means that for the growth of the website, all the changes mentioned in the audit should be done.
Now not every newcomer in the field knows that how they should audit the website and what the changes are to be considered. That is why SEMrush has designed a course socially for the SEO experts and website owners in which they have discussed in detail the website audit named SEMrush Site Audit Course.
About the course
Some of the essential aspects that are covered by the developers of SEMrush in this course are:-
- First of all, they will teach about the setup process of the audit of the website and the main functionality of the website audit.
- How can you notice the issue on the website with the help of an audit tool?
- After that, you will be taught to organize the sitemaps properly for an efficient audit of the website.
- After that, you are taught to make the audit report of the website.
After you learn all these, you can show your skills to the clients with the certificate you will achieve after passing the exam.
The reason behind giving up solutions to this exam
There is a motive of the practice of the regular candidates that we are serving through exam solutions. You can notice that there is no practice material on the website; that is why we are giving up the questions asked in the exam with its solution so that the mentees can practice well and pass the exam.
- Which step of the Site Audit’s setup wizard allows you to override crawler restrictions in robots.txt?
- We want to fix hygiene SEO issues because…
- What is the purpose of a Canonical tag?
- How do we get rich snippets on our SERP?
- What is the threshold page crawl depth value that needs to be improved?
- Which Site Audit issue will be triggered if there is inconsistency between canonical and hreflang tags that confuses the search engine and can really mess up your rankings?
- Why do you need to compress JS and CSS?
- What is the name for a stripped-down version of a web page, which was designed for the mobile web?
- Site Audit allows you to schedule a monthly PDF report with up-to-date data.
- Which Site Audit report contains the list of unresolved errors?
- Where do you go to see technical improvement change logs?
- Why is it necessary to make scheduled recrawls of your website on a regular basis?
- Which of the following is NOT a correct canonical tag implementation?
- With SEMrush Site Audit, it is possible to crawl a site behind a password protected login.
- When working out a technical strategy how should you categorise issues?
- Which is the best way to get rid of a 404 error if a web page moved to another URL?
- Should you use nofollow when internally linking and looking to pass page rank?
- How do you quickly check if all the issues related to redirect loops and 404 errors are fixed?
- What pages should be present in the sitemaps?
- What should you fix first while working on technical SEO?
- Where should your sitemap be referenced?
- Why would you want to slow down your crawl when setting up a site audit?
- What is a canonical tag?
- What is the purpose of an optimized meta description?
- Site Audit flags your web pages as duplicate content due to their URL parameters, which appear when one applies a filter. What should you do in this case?
- What is the rough rule of thumb for the ratio of internal links to your core pages?
- If a page is “Orphaned” what does it mean?
- Which check is NOT related to a security issue?
- What is the purpose of an optimized title tag?
- What issues are the most critical to fix first?
- Where to find a list of your website’s new pages?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.