Exam Name: SEMrush Site Audit Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/bR
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which Site Audit report contains the list of unresolved errors?
- Where do you go to see technical improvement change logs?
- Why is it necessary to make scheduled recrawls of your website on a regular basis?
- Which of the following is NOT a correct canonical tag implementation?
- With SEMrush Site Audit, it is possible to crawl a site behind a password protected login.
- When working out a technical strategy how should you categorise issues?
- Which is the best way to get rid of a 404 error if a web page moved to another URL?
- Should you use nofollow when internally linking and looking to pass page rank?
- How do you quickly check if all the issues related to redirect loops and 404 errors are fixed?
- What pages should be present in the sitemaps?
- What should you fix first while working on technical SEO?
- Where should your sitemap be referenced?
- Why would you want to slow down your crawl when setting up a site audit?
- What is a canonical tag?
- What is the purpose of an optimized meta description?
- Site Audit flags your web pages as duplicate content due to their URL parameters, which appear when one applies a filter. What should you do in this case?
- What is the rough rule of thumb for the ratio of internal links to your core pages?
- If a page is “Orphaned” what does it mean?
- Which check is NOT related to a security issue?
- What is the purpose of an optimized title tag?
- What issues are the most critical to fix first?
- Where to find a list of your website’s new pages?