Exam Name: Competitor Analysis with SEMrush Exam
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/ZE2Hb
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- How many competitors can you compare in the audience overlap widget in the Traﬃc Analytics?
- In the Top Pages report, you can learn:
- What metrics govern the Market Explorer categories (Niche Player, Established Player, Game Changer, and Leaders)? Choose two answers.
- If you see an Established Player has neglected Facebook and Instagram as a channel, what does that teach you?
- Which SEMrush tool can help you to benchmark your campaigns against the competition by exploring your competitors’ best-performing pages and ﬁnding insights on which media channels to partner with?
- True or False: With the help of the Keyword Gap tool you can optimize your organic and paid search eﬀorts by seeing which terms you and your competitor are ranking for.
- What can the Topic Research tool teach you about your competitors? Choose two answers.
- If you don’t know which competitors to focus on, which SEMrush tool can help you get the lay of the land?
- True or False: A competitor with low audience overlap should be ignored.
- True or False: In order to gain competitor insights on social campaigns, you need to connect your own social channels ﬁrst.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.