Here is the answer of the question: What is not an effective PPC strategy?
- The right ad to entice them to click
- Avoiding users that are just clicking on the ads
- A webpage that compels them to continue to purchase
- A plan to reach a segment of internet users
- Establishing milestones that are taken by the user down the path to purchase
The above question is related to “PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky” on the “PPC Fundamentals Course with Joel Bondorowsky” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.