Here is the answer of the question: What are two reasons a marketer might use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose two.)
- Improved communication: Respond immediately to any website visitor query with an automated speech system or text.
- Cost-effective: Get more conversions at a similar cost-per-acquisition.
- xtended reach: Create ads that serve in most ad slot sizes, into both native and non-native inventory.
- Insight: Provides more robust industry data than other ad formats.
- Guidance: Gives instruction to users on how to adjust ad size, appearance, and format to fit a specific ad slot.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Display Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Display Certification” on the “Google Ads Display Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.