Here is the answer of the question: Betty’s manager is wondering why she needs to spend time on her new Google App campaign, since machine learning helps to automate a significant amount of the campaign. What are three things Betty can do to guide the campaign? (Choose three.)
- Make adjustments to the campaign in reaction to hourly ﬂuctuations in performance.
- Create helpful boundaries for the system to work within, by setting a thoughtful bid and budget.
- Build a library of diﬀerent ad assets, with the intention swapping them entirely on a weekly basis.
- Provide the system with ample, meaningful data and the time to process it.
- Keep an eye on strategy and objectives, evolving them over time as needed.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Apps Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Apps Assessment” on the “Google Ads Apps Assessment“ page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.