Here is the answer of the question: Imagine that you have a campaign whose objective is profitability, i.e. you are looking for the lowest possible advertising cost. For that you have defined a target ACOS of 5%. However, after 30 days, the ACOS of your campaign is close to 8%. What could you do to lower your ACOS?
- Decide if you need to group some ads in other campaigns with different strategies and objectives.
- Check that there are no products without competitive prices, attractive titles, etc.
- Check the results of each of the ads grouped in that campaign.
- Increase your daily budget if it is limited.
- All options are correct since it will depend on multiple factors. That is why we recommend leaving the campaigns active for at least 30 days before analyzing results.
The above question is related to “Certification in Performance: Product Ads Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Certification in Performance: Product Ads Certification Exam” on the “Certification in Performance: Product Ads Certification Exam Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.