- Give students with slower learning pace access to fun YouTube videos to watch when the class discussion gets too complex
- Use video instruction to cover the lesson material so he can spend more time with individual students that need help
- Use YouTube analytics to track which students have watched which videos, and how often they paused and rewound the video
- Give students instructional videos to watch in their own time, at their own pace, so they can ask questions about it during class
- Give faster students fun videos to watch while they wait for slower student to catch up
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.