Here is the answer of the question: Roberto’s expanding his UK-based app into France. He created a new French-targeted Google App campaign and translated his assets into French. Which three additional things should he consider before going live? (Choose three.) Select All Correct Responses
- Creating ad groups for each language spoken in France.
- Translating the app store listing titles and descriptions.
- Utilizing the App Translation service within the Google Play Console.
- Performing market research to understand the needs of French users.
- Utilizing the Localize Now guidance tool within Google Ads.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Apps Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Apps Assessment” on the “Google Ads Apps Assessment“ page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.