Exam Name: SEMrush Link Building Test
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/VftFi
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which widget in Backlink Analytics shows you “sponsored” and “UGC” directives, recently introduced by Google?
- With the help of Backlink Audit you can download a list of toxic backlinks and then send it to the Google disavow tool. True or false?
- To access the most current data on disavowed backlinks you should integrate Backlink Audit with:
- The Internal link distribution chart in Site Audit shows:
- What is the optimal click depth of a page?
- Which prospects metric in the Link Building tool represents the extent to which a certain domain with a link to your website could be harmful to your website and affect your ranking in search engines?
- The Link Building tool allows you to discover whether an acquired backlink was indexed by Google. True or false?
- Which tool helps you to ﬁnd domains with a high authority score that have links to your competitor but do not have links to your website?
- True or false? The Matches column in the Backlink Gap report table shows how many of the analyzed domains have gotten their links from a certain referring domain.
- Fill in the blanks. In Backlink Audit, a domain with a link is considered toxic with a toxic score of ______, potentially toxic are those with a score of _______. You _______ to review them manually before sending to Whitelist, to Remove or to Disavow.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.