Exam Name: SEMrush Rank Tracking Test
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- With a Position Tracking tool you can track root domain, subdomain and URL, but not subfolder. True or false?
- Which metric based on CTR shows a website’s progress in Google’s top 100 for keywords that are currently tracked?
- Which report in Position tracking can help you to determine pages that rank or do not rank for a certain keyword and at the same time pages that rank with a specific aggregate volume?
- Sensor shows the actual SERP volatility level, which reflects the speed of changes in Google search results. What SENSOR score refers to a normal volatility level?
- In what Google positions can you check the popularity of a HTTPS protocol extension by viewing a donut diagram in the Sensor tool? Choose 2 answers.
- Choose 2 correct statements about the Featured Snippets report in the Position Tracking tool.
- True or false? The Ranking distribution report allows you to see the number of keywords in a campaign you and your competitors have in the top 3, top 10, top 20 and top 100 positions.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.