Here is the answer of the question: What are custom metrics?
- A set of default metrics based on common campaign objectives
- A customized report showing all results by objective
- A way to monitor data that is most important to you
- An algorithm used to tailor and target audiences automatically
- A set of default metrics based on common campaign objectives.
- A report showing all results, cost per result, and result rate – by objective.
- A way to monitor data that is relevant to your campaign objectives.
- An algorithm used to automatically tailor and target audiences.
The above question is related to “Twitter Performance Ads Specialist“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Twitter Performance Ads Specialist” on the “Twitter Performance Ads Specialist Assessment Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.