- Because there will likely be other projects that arise and it’s important to leave yourself enough time to complete a budget before the end of Q4.
- So that you can get your budget requests in early so that your requests are prioritized over other teams.
- Because social managers are often overwhelmed with tactics and campaigns at the end of the year.
- Vacations around Thanksgiving and Christmas often make it difficult to get the data needed in time for final budget submissions.
- To make the most persuasive and data-driven case possible for influencing how much will be awarded.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.