Here is the answer of the question: A large retailer’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) wants to revise the company’s marketing strategy by incorporating online and offline KPIs. Historically, the teams have worked in silos. What are three things the CMO should do when they create a holistic online-to-offline strategy? Choose three.
- Incentivize teams with unified goals and KPIs
- Set separate goals and KPIs for each team
- Get to know different teams and what they’re measuring to track against their goals
- Encourage siloed organizational structure, budgets, and meetings
- Suggest organizational changes to meeting structure, media budgets and KPIs.
The above question is related to “Grow Offline Sales Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Grow Offline Sales Certification” on the “Grow Offline Sales Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.