Here is the answer of the question: After implementing Smart bidding and broad match, what are three recommended campaign best practices to follow? Choose three.
- Use responsive search ads, including all relevant assets. Make sure headlines and website landing pages reflect the queries being targeted in your campaigns.
- Use cross-device reporting to ensure you’re able to identify a user across different environments including web and mobile apps.
- Ensure you’ve set the right targets for your business goals. Use data-driven attribution models and ensure budgets are able to capture increased conversions.
- Be sure to review your ad policies to confirm that your ads are compliant and to prevent any disapprovals.
- Organize your ad groups by a common theme. For example: Types of products or services.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.