Here is the answer of the question: Janelle’s running a Google App campaign and knows that although it’s powered by machine learning, her inputs as a marketer still matter a lot. In which three ways can Janelle best guide the machine toward a successful outcome? (Choose three.)
- Janelle can set location targeting at the ad group level.
- Janelle can provide the system with abundant data and time.
- Janelle can adjust bids daily to ensure the campaign stays on target.
- Janelle can evolve campaign strategy over time.
- Janelle can set bids and budgets strategically.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Apps Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Apps Assessment” on the “Google Ads Apps Assessment” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.