Here is the answer of the question: What information does the Site Audit’s Crawlability report provide you? Choose three options.
- If you have any broken pages, pages with redirects, or server-side errors
- If you have any non-secure pages with password fields
- Average page load speed
- How many pages squander your crawl budget, and why
- If you have any orphaned pages or pages with too few incoming links
- The most important issues detected on your website
The above question is related to “On-Page and Technical SEO Course“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “On-Page and Technical SEO Course” on the “On-Page and Technical SEO Course” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.