Exam Name: SEMrush On Page and Technical SEO Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Log File Analyzer allows you to not only identify the most crawled pages on a website, but also eliminate structural and navigational problems that affect the accessibility of certain pages.
- How will you benefit from connecting Site Audit to your Google Analytics account? Choose 3 answers.
- Which issues regarding using HTTPS protocol can be found in the Site Audit HTTPS implementation report? Choose 3 answers:
- Which Site Audit chart shows if any of your website’s pages are broken, have redirects, or have server-side errors?
- Which tool helps to define the domains that are worth trying to acquire backlinks from?
- True or false? To get ideas in On Page SEO checker for how to improve the user experience you have to connect Google Analytics to your project.
- From where can you import pages and keyword data to On Page SEO checker? Choose 3 answers.
- What is the recommended number of on-page links in order not to be regarded as spam or of low quality?
- Fill in the blanks. The ________________ donut chart shows the distribution across your website’s pages by the number of clicks away from the homepage. It is recommended to make sure there are no pages with a depth of more than ___ clicks.
- True or false? SEO Writing Assistant has an add-on for Google Docs and WordPress plug-in based on the SEO Content Template.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.