Here is the answer of the question: Which three recommended campaign best practices should you follow after you implement Smart Bidding and broad match? Choose three. Select 3 Correct Responses
- Making sure you’ve set the right targets for your business goals, using data-driven attribution models, and ensuring budgets are able to capture increased conversions
- Utilizing cross-device reporting to ensure that you can identify a user across various environments including web and mobile apps
- Utilizing responsive search ads and including all relevant assets, while also ensuring that all headlines and website landing pages reflect whichever queries you’ve chosen to target in your campaigns
- Arranging your ad groups under common themes like “types of products or services” as a manner of best practice
- Ensuring that you’ve reviewed your ad policies to confirm that you’re compliant and won’t be subject to any disapprovals
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.