Here is the answer of the question: You’re the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at a large retailer where teams have historically worked in silos. Your goal is to incorporate online and offline KPIs into your marketing strategy. Which three of these things should you do when creating a holistic online-to-offline strategy? Choose three.
- Suggest organizational changes to meeting structure, media budgets and KPIs.
- Incentivize teams with unified goals and KPIs
- Get to know different teams and what they’re measuring to track against their goals
- Set separate goals and KPIs for each team
- Encourage siloed organizational structure, budgets, and meetings
The above question is related to “Grow Offline Sales Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Grow Offline Sales Certification” on the “Grow Offline Sales Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.