Exam Name: Technical SEO course with Bastian Grimm
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/technical-seo-course-with-bastian-grimm/
SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Solutions
All the marketers and online website owners are well known for the fact that SEMrush is one of the best tools that are available in the market. The importance of an SEO tool is that it helps out a business grows and notice whether the SEO of the site is properly done or not. But the tool is not easy to use for a new person. That is why the SEMrush platform itself has launched a course with the help of which a person can easily gain expertise in the technical SEO of SEMrush.
All you need to know about SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam
With the help of this course, all the marketers and website owners will get to learn the following:-
- You will learn how to form interlinks on the website.
- One will learn properly about the crawling index of the websites.
- There is an in-detail study of International SEO.
- One will learn about the HTTP response codes and log files.
After learning all the modules, a person has to give the test passing, which will help a person to get a certificate. It is industrial recognized and can help a person get the job of their dreams.
Why are we providing SEMrush Technical SEO Certification Exam Solutions?
When a person learns all the modules, then they will get to know all the details of the technical SEO, but still, some marketers find an issue in passing the exam. The reason behind this is that they are not provided any material for practice. That is why we are providing you the latest questions asked in the exam along with its solutions.
It will help you practice well for the exam and score good marks in the exam. All the solutions are provided by industry experts with complete accuracy. In case you find any issue in any of the questions or solutions, then you should feel free to ask any question.
- What elements should text links consist of to ensure the best possible SEO performance?
- What is link juice?
- What are two the most commonly known best practices to increase crawling effectiveness?
- Choose three statements referring to XML sitemaps that are true:
- Choose a factor that affects the crawling process negatively.
- Choose two statements that are false about the SEMrush Audit Tool.
- What is the proper instrument to simulate Googlebot activity in Chrome?
- How often does the option to combine a robots.txt disallow with a robots.txt noindex statement make folders or URLs appear in SERPs?
- True or false? It is not possible to have multiple robots meta tags.
- Choose two correct statements about a canonical tag:
- Fill in the blank. It’s not wise to index search result pages because _____
- PRG (Post-Redirect-Get pattern) is a great way to make Google crawl all the multiple URLs created on pages with many categories and subcategories.
- Choose the wrong statement.
- You have two versions of the same content in HTML (on the website and in PDF). What is the best solution to bringing a user to the site with the full navigation instead of just downloading a PDF file?
- What does the 4XX HTTP status code range refer to?
- Check all three reasons for choosing a 301 redirect over a 302 redirect:
- When is it better to use the 410 error rather than the 404? Choose two answers:
- What is the best solution when you know the approximate time of maintenance work on your website?
- Choose three answers. What information can be found in an access-logfile?
- True or false? It is recommended to work with log files constantly, making it a part of the SEO routine rather than doing one-off audits.
- Which HTTP code ranges refer to crawl errors? Choose two answers.
- Choose two statements that are right.
- Choose two answers. Some disadvantages of ccTLDs are:
- Choose two http response status codes that will work where there is any kind of geographical, automated redirect. We are talking about international requests from different geographical regions.
- You have site versions for France and Italy and you set up two hreflangs for them. For the rest of your end-users you plan to use the English version of the site. Which directive will you use?
- True or false? The SEMrush Site Audit tool allows you only to define issues that slow down your website and does not give any recommendations on how to fix them.
- Choose two optimization approaches that are useful for performance optimization:
- True or false? Pre-fetch and pre-render are especially useful when you do not depend on 3rd party requests or contents from a CDN or a subdomain.
- Fill in the blank. According to the latest statistics, 60% or more of all results for high volume keyword queries in the TOP-3 have already been moved over to run on ______
- What are the two valid statements with regard to the critical rendering path (CRP)?
- Choose the correct statement about mark-up.
- Choose a valid statement about AMP:
- Choose the right statement about AMP:
- Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header” variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
- Which type of mobile website version should you use to check if the “user agent HTTP header”? variable is included to identify and provide the relevant web version to the right user agent?
- A good approach is to create internal competition. More links to different URLs have the same anchor text, easier for Google is to differentiate which of them is the one URL on your domain to be ranked for the given keyword.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.