Here is the answer of the question: A local dessert chain is looking to improve its Google Ads campaign performance across its accounts. What are two ways it can use its optimization score to improve its campaigns? (Choose two.)
- Begin with a strong measurement and attribution strategy based on their goals.
- Enable a volume-based Smart Bidding strategy in all campaigns.
- Create a value-based Smart Bidding strategy in their top two campaigns.
- Build a large list of negative keywords to tailor traffic and eliminate uninterested consumers.
- By determining the extent to which campaigns can be improved and how to go about making improvement
- By the review and dismissal of recommendations that are relevant to their goal to save time optimizing campaigns
- By accepting and immediately applying recommendations tailored to their business, which can save time
- By measuring their score at the individual account level but not their manager account level
The above question is related to “Google Ads AI-Powered Performance Ads Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads AI-Powered Performance Ads Assessment” on the “Google Ads AI-Powered Performance Ads Assessment Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.