- The manager can serve on new, relevant queries.
- The manager won’t need to use keywords when on the broad-match setting.
- The manager can choose the exact searches to which their keywords will match.
- The manager won’t have to think of all of the related “saucepan” keywords.
The Google Ads Search Certification Exam is designed to test your knowledge of how the Google Ads auction works and how to optimize your campaigns to get the most out of your ad spend. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions, and you have 2 hours to complete it.
To pass the exam, you need to score at least 80%. The exam is divided into 5 sections:
- Introduction to Google Ads
- Basics of Search Advertising
- Managing Your Campaigns
- Optimizing Your Campaigns
- Advanced Topics in Search Advertising
Each section has a different weight, and you can see the weighting of each section when you start the exam. You can also see the number of questions in each section.
If you’re not sure about an answer, you can mark the question and come back to it later. Once you’ve answered all the questions, you can review your answers and change any that you want before submitting your exam.
When you’re ready to submit, click on the “Finish Exam” button at the bottom of the page. You’ll then see your score and be able to download your certificate if you pass.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.