Here is the answer of the question: Darian has a gourmet cupcake business and needs a website to compete with the other bakeries in his area. He has a Google My Business listing and wants to use the website builder to create a personalized design for his business. What are the steps, in order, for building a website using Google My Business? (List the first step at the top.)
- Darian signs into his Google My Business.
- Darian selects Website from the Home menu.
- Darian updates all his relevant business information.
- Darian adds images, including a cover photo and virtual tour.
- Darian chooses a unique domain and points it to the website.
The above question is related to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” on the “Google Ads – Measurement Certification” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.