- Sports Gear has an upcoming campaign that is targeted to Brazil.
What should the trafficker do to see how many conversions occurred from users in Brazil?
- How does Campaign Manager track conversion activities on an advertiser’s site?
- Tom just finished creating both the ad and the placement, and has uploaded the creatives for his campaign.
What does Tom need to do next?
- Which system integrates with Campaign Manager?
- You just launched a campaign last week and want to check on performance stats.
What metric should you look for in Insights?
- Why do advertisers choose to use ad servers?
- Which report shows conversion-specific information about your campaign?
- Which of the following groups of statements about placements, ads, and creatives are true?
- How are default ads created?
- Shauna is considering using Campaign Manager for her company’s digital marketing efforts. She wants to gain insights to improve their advertising strategy.
Which benefit best matches her need?
- Laura is planning a campaign for KidApparel to re-engage customers who added items to their shopping cart, but have not yet checked out.
Which type of targeting would allow her to do this?
- Tom is setting up Campaign Manager for a new client, Surf-N-Board. Their business is divided into two businesses: West coast and East coast but conversions are on the same website.
How should Tom configure their account?
- What metric does a Reach report provide?
- How is a display ad served through an ad server?
- How does a Unique Floodlight Counter tag count conversion activities?
- What does a placement specify?
- How does Campaign Manager benefit traffickers?