Here is the answer of the question: Eric sells fruit and veg online and is using SEO to improve where he ranks in search engine results. He’s researched what people search for to get to his website, and he’s created content to match it. Eric’s SEO work doesn’t stop there though. He’s been talking to some friends and they’ve all offered him advice about how he should keep up with SEO over time. Which advice should he not take?
- Contract an agency offering top organic search positions
- Don’t change your keywords as it confuses search engines
- Stay up to date with search engine changes
- Read about the trends in your industry and use them to create content for your page
- Get opinions from your customers on what might be missing from your site
The above question is related to “Fundamentals of Digital Marketing 26 Modules Quiz“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Fundamentals of Digital Marketing 26 Modules Quiz” on the “Fundamentals of Digital Marketing 26 Modules Quiz Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.