Here is the answer of the question: Liam wants to test the effectiveness of two different emails to improve his emails geared towards a younger audience. He only has a smaller sized audience for this, so will need to consider how he tests. Liam recommends testing with the first 15% of his audience, and then using the results to decide the email that is sent to the remaining 85%.
The above question is related to “Mailchimp Email Marketing Assessment“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to “Mailchimp Email Marketing Assessment” on the “Mailchimp Email Marketing Assessment Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.