Exam Name: Measure mobile effectively Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/bb
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Rose sees in her data that many of the people that converted were exposed to a display campaign she ran. So she concludes the display campaign was a success. What did she forget to take into account?
- Which of the following isn’t a tool to help you better assess mobile’s performance?
- Which of the following couldn’t be answered with a controlled marketing experiment?
- Which estimator would work best at linking cross-channel conversions from mobile to offline store?
- If you wanted to see how a consumer journey moves across devices, what method would be best?
- What experiment would be best to answer this question: How effective is mobile video at driving website visits?
- Your company sells eyeglasses and sold 10 percent more than its target for desktop sales. Mobile’s paid search and display ads drove lots of mobile site traffic, yet that traffic doesn’t seem to convert well. Which is the best recommendation to find out whether mobile played a role in driving desktop success?
- What measurement strategy would be best for an independent local cake shop that is trying to link a mobile promotion to increased offline sales?
- Which would be the best behavior to confirm that you’re relevant in this micromoment: “I-want-to-visit-Berlin”?
- Which would be the best key performance indicator (KPI) for this micro-moment: “I-want-to-try-schnitzel”?
- Which key performance indicator (KPI) would not be relevant to a schnitzel restaurant?
- Your research tells you that customers start searching for your products with their smartphone, yet you don’t see mobile doing well in your data. What is a good way to fix that problem?