Exam Name: Measure your customer-centric Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which would be the best behavior to confirm that you’re relevant in this micromoment: “I-want-to-visit-Berlin”?
- When using surveys to measure brand health in the digital ecosystem, what is the preferred methodology?
- If you wanted to understand if the impressions you purchased were actually seen by customers, what measurement concept would you ask to know more about?
- If you wanted to see how a consumer journey moves across devices, what method would be best?
- Each month, Tracy received separate reports from her display, mobile, search, and video teams. Analyzing the data was super tough. What solution would you recommend?
- Which marketing currency is commonly associated with the “Care” stage?
- Jenni sells custom-printed t-shirts and knows that customers begin their journey online with research on their mobile devices and end up making most purchases using their desktop. Her measurement report shows that mobile had no impact. What would you recommend to solve this measurement problem?
- What experiment would be best to answer this question: How effective is video advertising at driving sales in offline stores?
- In an effort to test something new, Peter’s team ran a new display campaign alongside their video and search ads. After the test phase, the marketing director complained about an increase in their digital marketing spend due to adding a new type of campaign. What did they forget to take into account?
- What would be the best key performance indicator for a coffee company that just opened and is trying to attract a new clientele in the “Think” stage?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.