- What kind of creative would be best suited for smartphone users?
- What mobile environment has the same functionality for Campaign Manager placements and Floodlight as desktop browsers, but optimized for mobile screens?
- DinoWorld wants to track how many users installed their Android app after clicking their ad.
What is one supported way to track these installs?
- Your client has just launched their mobile campaign and wants details on performance.
Which of the following dimensions can you add to a Standard Basic report to add mobile-specific details?
- KidApparel wants to send mobile users to install their app and desktop users to their website.
How do you accomplish this in Campaign Manager?
- Sports Gear wants to know how many in-app purchases were influenced by their mobile web campaign.
Which report can you generate to provide them this information?
- How are conversions tracked on mobile apps?
- Sally’s team has developed creatives that look really great on tablet devices.
What time of day might she expect her tablet audience to peak?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using HTML5 for mobile advertising?
- You’re using a travel app to book flights on your smartphone. You see an ad appear for hotels at your destination. What type of ad is this?
- Sports World has a very bandwidth-intensive creative that should only be displayed for users with sufficiently fast connections.
How might they target these users with a different creative than other users?
- Your client has a desktop and a mobile version of their website and wants to track the two separately.
How do you set this up using Floodlight tags?