Exam Name: Mobile In Campaign Manager Assessment
Exam URL: https://shorturl4u.com/8
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What kind of creative would be best suited for smartphone users?
- What mobile environment has the same functionality for Campaign Manager placements and Floodlight as desktop browsers, but optimized for mobile screens?
- DinoWorld wants to track how many users installed their Android app after clicking their ad.
What is one supported way to track these installs?
- Your client has just launched their mobile campaign and wants details on performance.
Which of the following dimensions can you add to a Standard Basic report to add mobile-specific details?
- KidApparel wants to send mobile users to install their app and desktop users to their website.
How do you accomplish this in Campaign Manager?
- Sports Gear wants to know how many in-app purchases were influenced by their mobile web campaign.
Which report can you generate to provide them this information?
- How are conversions tracked on mobile apps?
- Sally’s team has developed creatives that look really great on tablet devices.
What time of day might she expect her tablet audience to peak?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using HTML5 for mobile advertising?
- You’re using a travel app to book flights on your smartphone. You see an ad appear for hotels at your destination. What type of ad is this?
- Sports World has a very bandwidth-intensive creative that should only be displayed for users with sufficiently fast connections.
How might they target these users with a different creative than other users?
- Your client has a desktop and a mobile version of their website and wants to track the two separately.
How do you set this up using Floodlight tags?