Exam Name: Optimize bids and creatives Assessment
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Your bid response is filtered due to the ad category of your advertiser.
This is an example of what type of rejection?
- You’ve decided to create an offer to describe the type of inventory you’re seeking. You’re looking for inventory from any publisher who has access to Preferred Deals in Ad Exchange.
What type of offer is this?
- You trafficked an ad that was rejected due to creative issues.
What’s a reason it might have been rejected?
- You’re looking to do a Programmatic Guaranteed deal on Ad Exchange Marketplace.
Which action must you take to execute your campaign?
- Bid responses on Ad Exchange are screened at which point in the process?
- Now that Brianne has worked with her demand-side platform to resolve some of the issues causing her bids to be filtered, she’d like to report on the performance of a new campaign she just launched.
Which tool can she use to do this?
- What must be set up in your demand-side platform’s pretargeting to properly integrate and execute Programmatic Guaranteed deals with Ad Exchange?
- You’re about ready to finalize your Preferred Deal, but need to work with your demand-side platform to supplement information from the bid request. To ensure your bid isn’t rejected, you’ll need to provide information about your publisher’s URL, such as disallowed landing URLs, disallowed product categories, and allowed languages.
Where can this information be found?
- You are concerned about the potential of purchasing counterfeit inventory.
How does ads.txt help you avoid this problem?
- Once Derek’s demand-side platform has submitted their bids, what is one tool they can use to get more details on the creative approval status?
- A creative was excluded during the publisher review stage of the filtering process.
What could have been a reason for this?
- Using RTB Breakout, you determine that the biggest reason your bid responses were filtered was due to the clickthrough URL being too short.
What additional information can you gain by investigating your “Filtered bids”?
- What type of transaction and/or auction occurs when a seller invites a buyer to participate?
- You’ve been invited to submit a bid through a Private Auction and would like to participate.
What do you set the deal ID to so you will limit your bid to that deal only?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.