Exam Name: Semrush Advertising Toolkit Certification
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which Semrush reports should you use?
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove the effectiveness of your strategy to the customer. Which Semrush tool will help you get insight on this competitor’s promotions and evaluate his ad budget?
- Which Semrush tool helps a PPC specialist create and maintain a comprehensive list of keywords for future PPC campaigns?
- You can see copies of your competitors’ PLAs with the help of Semrush.
- Your customer has launched an ad campaign. You want to find relevant keywords targeted by his competitor but not your customer. Which tool can help you do this?
- Which report can be useful for starting an advertising campaign?
- Which Semrush tool can help a PPC specialist determine what search queries people type in to find information about a specific topic, like backyard swimming pools?
- Which Semrush tool will you use to analyze how your competitors’ brand ads performed for specific paid keywords over the last year to get insights on how to adjust your own bidding strategy?
- Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
- Which tool allows you to prepare campaigns and keyword groups for exporting to Google Ads?
- With the help of this tool, you can obtain daily updates on changes in a site’s positions via email.
- What domain keywords CANNOT be compared with the help of Keyword Gap?
- What step should you take after you have grouped new keywords and moved them from one group to another?
- Which sources can be used for adding keywords to your ad campaign when working with the PPC Keyword tool? Choose three answers.
- The “Full Advertising Research Report” generated within the My Reports tool includes these two reports:
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.