Exam Name: How to Sell on Amazon: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide with Robyn Johnson
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/courses/how-to-sell-on-amazon-the-ultimate-step-by-step-guide-with-robyn-johnson/
- What might you need to provide in order for Amazon to verify your identity?
- True or false: If you haven’t formed a business yet, you can put in your personal tax ID when creating an Amazon Seller Account and change it later.
- Why should you use your business address when creating an Amazon Seller Account?
- If you receive a customer message on Saturday at 5pm, by when does Amazon expect you to answer that message?
- If your IPI is below Amazon’s benchmarks what will happen to your account?
- Why do you want to fix stranded inventory as quickly as possible?
- If you wanted to change your price for an item you are selling on Seller Central, you would
- A great title on Amazon … (check all that apply)
- Check all that apply for primary images.
- Which Amazon ad types will display your product in search results?
- How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- If you want to list a product that is already on Amazon, but it has incorrect information, what should you do?
- True or false: If your product does not have a GTIN you can request a GTIN Exception.
- What will determine the percentage referral fee that you will be charged by Amazon when your product sells?
- Why is it important to have just the right amount of product stock when doing FBA?
- Which Amazon program helps you to access honest reviews in exchange for free products?
- True or False: When doing split testing, you should only test small differences.
- What is a twister?
- What happens if a parent listing gets deleted?
- Why should you try a special program (Brand Registry, Subscribe and Save, Early Reviewer Programs) after a year?
- True or false: It is ok to have friends, family or employees review your products.
- The Early Review Program is designed to:
- Finish the sentence: “The best way to increase your total reviews is____”. Check all that apply.
- Why do you want to avoid your item going into Poor or Fair status?
- Why should you add a clippable coupon to your product when launching?
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.