Exam Name: SEMrush Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Test
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- Which position change will potentially lead to a higher traffic boost?
- You are running a brand new website, and are now analyzing your competitor’s website to build your initial keyword list. Choose two optimal scenarios.
- Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
- Which metric indicates how hard it is to rank for a certain keyword in organic search?
- Which report will give you the best idea of how to choose a partner that has the highest chance of bringing you the highest conversion in your target location?
- With the help of the Backlink Gap tool, you can find the list of high authority domains that refer to your competitors but not to you.
- Which metric does the Y axis reflect on the Organic Position Distribution widget in Domain Overview?
- What type of keywords will help you to enrich your website’s semantic core with synonyms and misspellings?
- Which reports deal with the keyword difficulty metric? Choose three answers.
- What is the ‘Destination Sites’ report of Traffic Analytics all about?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.