Exam Name: SEMrush Mobile, International, and Local SEO Test
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- What load speed is recommended for web pages to make the site perform well?
- What should be done to make Site Audit check which pages take more than 1 second to become interactive?
- Site Audit is able to check your AMP pages, which are a great way to improve your mobile SEO.
- Fill in the blanks. The ___ tab in the featured snippet report in the ___ shows ___ where your domain doesn’t rank in featured snippets, but your competitors do.
- Which tool can help you find keywords that generate SERP features that are extremely useful for searches on mobile devices?
- Which tool helps you find pages with missing Hreflang attributes?
- In Position Tracking, you can add up to 10 devices and locations (depending on your subscription) to track your visibility and also specify the search engine for the campaign.
- Choose 1 INCORRECT statement about the Listing Management Tool.
- Which metric in Position Tracking when at 100% shows that the tracked domain, subdomain or URL has the first position for every keyword you have set up in a project?
- Which tools help you get better results for local SEO by giving ideas of how to get to local pack? Choose 3 answers.