Exam Name: SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam
SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certificate Solutions
SEMrush is an all in one tool for all your marketing campaigns and website handling. You can use SEMrush for all the tasks related to your websites like traffic measurement, on-page and off-page SEO, research keywords for SEO and SEM campaigns and content marketing. This tool is the favorite tool among marketers for improving their visibility online. Using this tool efficiently needs practice and knowledge in which SEMrush helps the marketers. They have designed a unique course to teach the marketers the basic concept of SEMrush i.e. SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Course.
About The SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Course
SEMrush has specially designed this course for the trained marketer who wants an all in one tool for handling all the activities related to their online presence. In this course, you will learn all the aspects associated with the usage of SEMrush tool. First of all, they will teach you that how you have to set up the tool and build a campaign in the tool. Next, you have to develop a campaign manually in the SEMrush tool. After completing this task, you have to appear for the certification test.
This test will improve your knowledge and certification provided will show your efficiency in using the tool as a marketing and website manager.
Motive of providing SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam Solutions
SEMrush is a complex tool and will require a lot of practice before you can handle all your website data and campaigns through it. In the same way, this test designed by the SEMrush also requires practice. To fulfill this motive of practicing before the test, we are providing you with the latest questions asked in the SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Course Exam along with its solutions. This session will hopefully help you in scoring better during the real test.
We wish you all the very best for the exam.
Number of questions provided – 24
- Position Tracking allows users to track a website’s search visibility across multiple devices (desktop, phone and tablet) and locations (down to the ZIP Code level) in one project.
- The Backlink Analytics report helps users compare backlink metrics for several URLs.
- You cannot compare more than three domains with the help of Keyword Gap.
- What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?
- Which SEMrush tool will guide you through the first steps in creating new content for target keywords?
- Look at the image below. Where should you click to learn about toxic markers of the first backlink in the list?
- Which issue type reported by the Site Audit tool is most severe?
- Look at these keyword lists generated by the Keyword Magic Tool. Keywords from which list are more difficult in terms of bypassing your competitors in organic search?
- The Traffic Analytics tool provides information about traffic driven to websites by different search engines EXCEPT…
- The My Reports Tool allows you to… Choose three answers.
- What does the SEMrush Sensor score refer to?
- Which tool helps you better understand what’s happening on your website and improve your SEO strategy based on your actual traffic statistics?
- You are going to check your site’s technical health, but you need to exclude a part of your website from the analysis. What is the easiest way to do this with the help of SEMrush?
- Which domain shown in the picture was the most popular worldwide in August 2018?
- Position Tracking Visibility is another name for Average Position.
- SEMrush provides only fresh live data for Domain Analytics.
- Which tool can help you find a way to rank higher for target keywords?
- The Link Building tool helps users enrich their sites’ backlink profiles. The tool can be integrated with Google Search Console. What will this integration do?
- Mark the three statements that desсribe the Keyword Difficulty tool’s functionality.
- Look at the table from the Backlink Gap tool. What do the numbers in the last five columns show?
- Listing Management allows you to manage your business data (like address, phone number, business hours, and payment methods) in different directories at once.
- Which tool allows you to compare backlink profiles for more than 6 domains at the same time?
- To get the most precise and recent data about traffic and user behavior for your website SEO Dashboard allows you to connect Google Analytics and Google Search Console to it.
- Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.