Exam Name: SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Exam
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s). There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
- True or false? Repeatedly publishing blog posts targeting the exact same keywords isn’t a good strategy because all of these blog posts will compete with each other for indexing in search engines.
- True or false? The LinkedIn blogging platform is available for both personal and business pages.
- True or false? Embedding custom pixel to your website helps retarget people who should already have an affinity for you but for some reason have not converted to liking your page or engaging with your content.
- True or false? Since salespeople operate from their personal profiles, they can engage and connect with anyone, and they should take advantage of this opportunity to expand their network and expose their company’s content to a larger audience.
- True or false? You should use KPIs or metrics to determine your social media campaign’s success only if your business goal is sales.
- Mark the true statement.
- What is the recommended number of social media channels to concentrate on for the purpose of A/B testing?
- Fill in the blank: Employee advocacy works better for ______ companies.
- What is the right order of steps in the Deming Circle?
- What type of paid social will give you the possibility to measure ROI?
- What is the most effective way to send social signals via Twitter and to be noticed by someone whose tweets you share?
- Which strategy do modern companies (especially startups) choose to get their product seen?
- Which of the following ideas for posting on Instagram will help you create a visual voice for your brand? Choose three options.
- If you work for a sportswear company, what type of content should you publish in order to strengthen your company’s personal branding?
- What can’t be done on Facebook?
- What is the main idea of digital relationship marketing?
- Why is audience retention in your YouTube analytics important?
- Which of the following ways of measuring your social media results we call comparative metrics?
- Choose the right statements about hashtags on Instagram. Choose two options.
- What is the name of the content manufacturing process in which you divide a single piece of content into multiple pieces that can be used on various social media channels?
- What statements are true about the content buckets approach? Choose two options.
- Which social media network has the second highest amount of social media-generated website traffic after Facebook?
- FiIl in the blank: _______ are the most challenging group of people to work with if you don’t know them personally, but in order to achieve success through social media marketing they are potentially the most rewarding.
- Fill in the blanks: To determine which social media channels to spend time on, you should start with a social media audit. Then, you should analyze your competitors’ social media presence. Although you can’t get data on your _______, which is the most important, you can analyze your _______ rate and publishing _______ among other metrics.
- What should we call an influencer with 543 followers?
- What is the first step for a business that wants to start a social media program?
- Which factors will help you to be seen despite the changing social network algorithms of any given social network? Choose four answers.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.