Exam Name: SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Exam
Exam URL: https://www.semrush.com/academy/exams/smm-fundamentals-exam
SEMrush – A Complete Tool for SEO and Online Marketing
If you are willing to create an excellent online market for your company or brand, you should reach out to the SEMrush platform without any second thoughts. At SEMrush, they have the SMM or social media marketing toolkit and course for ruling the online marketing world.
If you want to learn using the SEMrush platform, you can enroll in their courses, and after the course, you can opt to give a free test conducted by the company to certify you as a SEMrush SMM toolkit expert.
SEMrush SMM Fundamentals Exam for a Social Media Marketing Expert
One such exam conducted by SEMrush is the SMM fundamental exam based upon eight major modules related to social platform marketing techniques. To prepare for the exam, you can check free study material like video lessons or written notes in a course from the platform itself.
The course will guide you with understanding social media content marketing and algorithms that will help you optimize the content and strategies to use during marketing on social platforms.
What Will You Learn From The Course, And How Does It Benefit You?
The exam consists of 27 multiple-choice questions that need to be answered in half an hour. One can take the exam either on a computer or from your smartphone and a reliable internet connection.
After completing the course, you will have enough knowledge about social media marketing to use it for your business. Or you can take the test to get verified as a SEMrush SMM expert and do it for others. You can check SEMrush SMM previous year’s questions and their solution on the internet for guidance and get familiar with preparation. These solutions are only for getting an idea and not provided for any unethical purpose.
- True or false? Repeatedly publishing blog posts targeting the exact same keywords isn’t a good strategy because all of these blog posts will compete with each other for indexing in search engines.
- True or false? The LinkedIn blogging platform is available for both personal and business pages.
- True or false? Embedding custom pixel to your website helps retarget people who should already have an affinity for you but for some reason have not converted to liking your page or engaging with your content.
- True or false? Since salespeople operate from their personal profiles, they can engage and connect with anyone, and they should take advantage of this opportunity to expand their network and expose their company’s content to a larger audience.
- True or false? You should use KPIs or metrics to determine your social media campaign’s success only if your business goal is sales.
- Mark the true statement.
- What is the recommended number of social media channels to concentrate on for the purpose of A/B testing?
- Fill in the blank: Employee advocacy works better for ______ companies.
- What is the right order of steps in the Deming Circle?
- What type of paid social will give you the possibility to measure ROI?
- What is the most effective way to send social signals via Twitter and to be noticed by someone whose tweets you share?
- Which strategy do modern companies (especially startups) choose to get their product seen?
- Which of the following ideas for posting on Instagram will help you create a visual voice for your brand? Choose three options.
- If you work for a sportswear company, what type of content should you publish in order to strengthen your company’s personal branding?
- What can’t be done on Facebook?
- What is the main idea of digital relationship marketing?
- Why is audience retention in your YouTube analytics important?
- Which of the following ways of measuring your social media results we call comparative metrics?
- Choose the right statements about hashtags on Instagram. Choose two options.
- What is the name of the content manufacturing process in which you divide a single piece of content into multiple pieces that can be used on various social media channels?
- What statements are true about the content buckets approach? Choose two options.
- Which social media network has the second highest amount of social media-generated website traffic after Facebook?
- FiIl in the blank: _______ are the most challenging group of people to work with if you don’t know them personally, but in order to achieve success through social media marketing they are potentially the most rewarding.
- Fill in the blanks: To determine which social media channels to spend time on, you should start with a social media audit. Then, you should analyze your competitors’ social media presence. Although you can’t get data on your _______, which is the most important, you can analyze your _______ rate and publishing _______ among other metrics.
- What should we call an influencer with 543 followers?
- What is the first step for a business that wants to start a social media program?
- Which factors will help you to be seen despite the changing social network algorithms of any given social network? Choose four answers.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.