Here is the answer of the question: Swee Yin’s fashion-apparel department store runs a popular biannual sale on men’s hats, with large discounts and surprise bonus items. She wants to tailor her Google Search campaign to highlight this sale. How can Google Search campaigns be tailored to promote her company’s sales event?
- By adding coupon alerts to people nearby the store.
- By creating a new ad group for the sale.
- By targeting specific device operating systems.
- By choosing “leads” as the campaign goal.
- By setting campaign start/end dates.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Certification“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Certification” on the “Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.