Here is the answer of the question: What are three benefits of implementing Performance Max campaigns? Choose three.
- Performance Max campaigns look beyond manually selected audience segments in your campaign to find audience segments that you may have missed to improve the campaign’s performance.
- With Performance Max, you can factor a wide range of signals into your bid optimizations. This includes attributes like device and location, and additional signal combinations exclusive to Performance Max.
- In Performance Max, Search Ads’s targeting capability relies on advertiser-provided assets as a signal for finding queries likely to convert. This is helpful for advertisers with sparse landing pages or websites.
- Performance Max uses assets to create highly relevant ads for Search queries. Because of these ads’ higher relevance, these adaptive creatives can drive additional conversions.
- Performance Max campaigns focus exclusively on conversion and value-based bidding strategies, which enables Google AI to help grow marketers’ reach by finding more search queries to convert.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.