- The rule, or set of rules, that determines how credit for sales and conversions is assigned to touch points along conversion paths
- A code that gets generated and stored on a website visitor’s computer when they visit your site
- An online advertising method in which marketers place ads on search engine results pages (SERPs)
- The use of artificial and machine learning to buy ads in real-time, instead of going through human negotiations and pre-set prices
- A measure of the likelihood that the difference in conversion rates between a given variation and the baseline is not due to random chance.
- A type of marketing experiment where you split your audience to test a number of variations of a campaign to determine which performs better.
- A set of statistical rules that helps you define the credit assigned to each interaction a visitor takes along their buyer’s journey at your organization.
- A type of marketing dashboard that helps you measure how well you’re solving for your buyer’s as they progress through their buyer’s journey.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.