Here is the answer of the question: What three benefits can you typically expect from implementing a Performance Max campaign? Choose three.
- You can find queries likely to convert, because Search Ads’s targeting capability uses advertiser-provided assets as a signal for finding them. This is especially useful for advertisers with sparse landing pages or websites.
- You can grow your reach with Google AI by finding more search queries to convert. You can find more queries to convert because Performance Max exclusively focuses on conversion and value-based bidding strategies.
- You can factor a wide range of signals into bid optimizations, including attributes like device and location and other signal combinations exclusive to Performance Max.
- You can drive additional conversions because Performance Max uses assets to create highly relevant ads for Search queries from customers who might be interested in your offerings.
- You can find audience segments you might have missed otherwise, because Performance Max campaigns look beyond manually selected audience segments.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.