Here is the answer of the question: What three recommended campaign best practices should you follow after implementing Smart bidding and broad match? Choose three.
- Using responsive search ads, including all relevant assets, and making sure that all headlines and website landing pages reflect whatever queries you’re targeting in your campaigns.
- Ensuring that you’ve set the correct targets for your business goals, using data-driven attribution models, and ensuring budgets are able to capture increased conversions.
- Using cross-device reporting to make sure you can identify a user across different environments including web and mobile apps.
- Organizing your ad groups according to a common theme, like “types of products or services”.
- Making sure you review your ad policies to confirm that your ads comply and to prevent any disapprovals.
The above question is related to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam“. You can find all the updated questions and answers related to to “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” on the “Google Ads Search Professional Certification Exam” page. If you find the update in question or answers, do comment on this page and let us know. We will update the answers as soon as possible.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.